Beyond Strength Performance NOVA’s semi-private personal training is geared towards individuals ready to make a serious commitment to their health and fitness. Each client is equipped with an individualized program geared toward achieving measurable goals. As a client, you’ll receive top-notch programming and great coaching, while training in a fun and motivating environment. With a handful of members in the gym at a time, all working towards unique and varied goals, you’ll be surrounded by a second family to help you achieve what you never thought was possible!
Here’s how our Semi-Private Personal Training works:
1. You’ll come by for a FREE consultation and check out the gym. We will talk about your medical, health, and injury history; we’ll go over your goals; we’ll go through the Functional Movement Screen; you’ll have a few postural pictures taken; you’ll have the opportunity to get tested on the InBody570; you’ll meet some of the staff; and you’ll most likely observe part of a session, depending on the time of your consult.
- We really are a second home for our members, and we don’t want that to be any different for you. This is your time to simply make sure we are what you’re looking for!
- You can read more detail about the assessment process here. (⇐ Click me, I’m a link!)
2. After the initial session is over, our staff will sit down and design a customized program, built around your unique goals and our findings.
- We’ve done thousands upon thousands of sessions since opening our doors. Every rep of every session has been recorded. The programs, the progressions, the outcomes- they’re all tracked. Chances are pretty good that someone here is similar to you, and while you are not exactly the same, we can look back and see what worked for others like yourself. No guess work here…
3. You will schedule your sessions with our online scheduler, found right here on this website and our Facebook page. Once you are registered and in the system, you can save the scheduler to your smart phone as an app and schedule quickly going forward.
- This is convenient for planning your training schedule, making your own cancellations, and rescheduling. All of this without having to call and ask…
4. Your program for the month is on paper, on the desk when you show up. You’ll fill out a short questionnaire on the backside of your program every day when you come in. The questionnaire will look at sleep, soreness & fatigue, pain, and nutrition. This information helps our coaches regulate anything in your program for your unique daily readiness. Then, it’s get to work time! No more milling around in the gym, it’s all right there on paper and with your coaches… mobility, warm-ups, power, strength, core, and conditioning in the doses that YOU need. We’ve got you covered.
5. Our support. We are your coaches and we will help to nudge you in the right direction each session. Form correction, a friendly push, camaraderie.
6. Your program evolves. Based on how you and your body are responding we will manipulate and change your program (also known as periodization) on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to ensure that you get the results you desire in an expedited fashion.
As a member of Beyond Strength Performance NOVA you will experience an attention to detail, level of personalization, and professionalism that you have never experienced before – we guarantee it.
If you are committed to this as much as we are committed to you and your goals, fill out the form below and let’s get started on your FREE consultation.